Chi Kim Huynh, DDS, MS
Your smile is an essential part of who you are and how others see you. Dr. Huynh’s passion is to transform your smile into a healthier and more beautiful one—a smile that will enhance your self-image and boost your self-esteem. This ultimately gives Dr. Huynh a sense of success knowing that she has made a positive impact in each patient’s life.
Dr. Huynh’s mission is to utilize her wealth of knowledge and skills to provide contemporary treatment for all patients in a friendly, comfortable and professional environment. Dr. Huynh’s treatment philosophy incorporates evidence-based knowledge and modern technology to deliver personalized care in an efficient manner. She continuously strives for perfection in every pursuit, making sure you will have a beautiful and functional smile for a lifetime. She is truly excited to be a part of the Cypress community and looking forward to providing you and your family all your orthodontic needs.
Aside from her professional life, Dr. Huynh enjoys spending quality time with her family.
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, School of Dental Medicine Advanced Education Program – Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedic, Master of Science in Oral Biology
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Dental School – Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Cum Laude & Research Honors
- Baylor University – Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontist (AAO)
- Member of the Southwestern Society of Orthodontist
- Member of the Texas Association of Orthodontist