Dr. Chi Kim Huynh
Your smile is an essential part of who you are and how others see you. Dr. Huynh’s passion is to transform your smile into a healthier and more beautiful one which will enhance your self-image and boost your self-esteem. This ultimately gives Dr. Huynh a sense of success knowing that she has made a positive impact in each patient’s life.
Her mission is to utilize her wealth of knowledge and skills to provide contemporary treatment for all patients in a friendly, comfortable and professional environment. Dr. Huynh’s treatment philosophy incorporates evidence-based knowledge and modern technology to deliver personalized care in an efficient manner. She continuously strive for perfection in every pursuit, making sure you will have a beautiful and functional smile for a lifetime. She is truly excited to be a part of the Cypress community and looking forward to providing you and your family all your orthodontic needs.
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, School of Dental Medicine Advanced Education Program – Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedic, Master of Science in Oral Biology
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Dental School – Doctor of Dental Surgery, Cum Laude & Research Honors
- Baylor University – Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontist (AAO)
- Member of the Southwestern Society of Orthodontist
- Member of the Texas Association of Orthodontist
Aside from her professional life, Dr. Huynh enjoys spending quality time with her family.