1. Why should I choose an orthodontic specialist?
2. At what age should I schedule an appointment for an orthodontic screening?
3. Is it required that my family dentist schedule my complimentary appointment with the orthodontist?
4. Can I wear braces even though I have crowns and missing teeth?
5. Will my teeth straighten out as they grow?
6. How do I schedule an appointment for an initial exam?
7. What will happen at the initial examination appointment?
8. What will I learn from the initial examination?
9. Will I need to have teeth extracted for braces?
10. How long will it take to complete treatment?
11. How much will braces cost? Are financing options available? How does my insurance work?
12. How often will I have appointments?
13. Can I schedule all of my appointments after school?
14. Can I drop my child off for an appointment?
15. Do braces hurt?
16. Can I return to school the day I receive my braces?
17. Do you give shots?
18. Do you use recycled braces?
19. Can I still play sports?
20. Do I need to see my family dentist while in braces?
21. Are there foods I cannot eat while I have braces?
22. How often should I brush my teeth while in braces?
23. What do I do if something unexpected happens? How are those handled?
24. Can orthodontic correction occur while a child has baby teeth?
25. What is Phase One (early) Treatment?
26. Will my child need full braces if he/she has Phase One treatment?
27. Will my child need an expander?
28. Is it too late to have braces as an adult?